Şarkı Dinle,Müzik Dinle,Arabesk Dinle,Rock Dinle,Rap Dinle Forumcu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnasayfaAramaLatest imagesKayıt OlGiriş yap
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
sinema izle
Arama

Sonuç :

Rechercher çıkıntı araştırma
En son konular
» Elway wants Tebow to be less cautious and 'pull the trigger'
Elway wants Tebow to be less cautious and 'pull the trigger' Icon_minitimePerş. Ocak 05, 2012 11:04 am tarafından anylove

» Is it possible you notice any substantial good condition? Choosing laptop computer wizardry, a photo try that’ll enchant just about every single lover so, who considerations she’s excessive fat
Elway wants Tebow to be less cautious and 'pull the trigger' Icon_minitimePerş. Kas. 10, 2011 10:34 am tarafından lujinyu

» Olympus Scandal Means ‘Japan Way’ No Longer Excuse
Elway wants Tebow to be less cautious and 'pull the trigger' Icon_minitimePerş. Kas. 10, 2011 5:37 am tarafından sumtwo

» Woman Accuses Cain of Bold Sexual Advance
Elway wants Tebow to be less cautious and 'pull the trigger' Icon_minitimeSalı Kas. 08, 2011 3:09 am tarafından yidiandiana

» Miami Dolphins no longer winless after defeating Kansas City Chiefs
Elway wants Tebow to be less cautious and 'pull the trigger' Icon_minitimePtsi Kas. 07, 2011 3:18 am tarafından yidiandiana

» Veteran's journey from Iraq to Oakland protests
Elway wants Tebow to be less cautious and 'pull the trigger' Icon_minitimePerş. Kas. 03, 2011 3:19 am tarafından youxieshi

» Bruins end losing streak against Senators
Elway wants Tebow to be less cautious and 'pull the trigger' Icon_minitimeÇarş. Kas. 02, 2011 11:02 am tarafından Swinderman

» Justice Department Sues South Carolina Over State's Strict Immigration Law
Elway wants Tebow to be less cautious and 'pull the trigger' Icon_minitimeSalı Kas. 01, 2011 4:29 am tarafından kuaiguonianlo

» Craig HR, Freese 2B Give Cards 3-2 Lead in Game 7
Elway wants Tebow to be less cautious and 'pull the trigger' Icon_minitimeC.tesi Ekim 29, 2011 4:33 am tarafından Swinderman

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
En iyi yollayıcılar
burak1907kms (208)
Elway wants Tebow to be less cautious and 'pull the trigger' I_vote_lcapElway wants Tebow to be less cautious and 'pull the trigger' I_voting_barElway wants Tebow to be less cautious and 'pull the trigger' I_vote_rcap 
Admin (122)
Elway wants Tebow to be less cautious and 'pull the trigger' I_vote_lcapElway wants Tebow to be less cautious and 'pull the trigger' I_voting_barElway wants Tebow to be less cautious and 'pull the trigger' I_vote_rcap 
emre izol (74)
duygusuz (60)
murat (30)
erdemm (21)
parsturk (18)
ozan63 (8)
Pawkone (8)
lujinyu (3)
Istatistikler
Toplam 116 kayıtlı kullanıcımız var
Son kaydolan kullanıcımız: limin

Kullanıcılarımız toplam 618 mesaj attılar bunda 614 konu
Anahtar-kelime
SOHBET
Get your own Chat Box! Go Large! Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

Elway wants Tebow to be less cautious and 'pull the trigger'

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
anylove

Mesaj Sayısı : 2
Kayıt tarihi : 11/10/10

Elway wants Tebow to be less cautious and 'pull the trigger' Empty
MesajKonu: Elway wants Tebow to be less cautious and 'pull the trigger'   Elway wants Tebow to be less cautious and 'pull the trigger' Icon_minitimePerş. Ocak 05, 2012 11:04 am

John Elway has tread this road before, so his counsel for a struggling Tim Tebow should resonate.

"Pull the trigger," the Broncos' executive vice president of football operations told The Denver Post this week, in advance of Sunday's wild-card game against the Steelers.

Elway wants his quarterback to forget about the ugly events that dropped the once-surging Broncos from 8-5 to 8-8, backing their way cheap jersey into the AFC West title. It's Tebow Time, postseason edition, but that clock has been off the past few weeks, with the quarterback floundering mightily.

Elway, a Hall of Fame quarterback known for slinging it, has seen his young signal-caller grow tentative -- completing just 41 percent of his passes during the three-game losing streak -- and believes it's time for the once-fearless version of Tebow to return.

"That's human nature, especially when 2012 pro bowl jerseysyou're young, to become more cautious," Elway said. "He had a tough week before (playing the Chiefs in the regular-season finale) against Buffalo. The key thing for (Tebow) is to go out, put everything behind him, go through his progressions and pull the trigger.

"When you get into these playoff situations, he's a good enough athlete ... to pull the trigger. He's obviously upset with last week. He's Cheap NFL Jersesys already got an edge to him, so he's ready to go. I like seeing the edge. Oh, yeah. I actually love it. I have full confidence he'll bounce back and have a good week."
http://perilscape.forum6.info/t72-elway-wants-tebow-to-be-less-cautious-and-pull-the-trigger
Pulling the trigger isn't a sure strategy for Tebow, and few give Denver a chance against Dick LeBeau's Pittsburgh defense Sunday. But Elway -- and the city of Denver -- hope there's one more miracle along that Broncos sideline.
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
http://www.shopingjerseys.com

Elway wants Tebow to be less cautious and 'pull the trigger'
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
Şarkı Dinle,Müzik Dinle,Arabesk Dinle,Rock Dinle,Rap Dinle Forumcu :: rock dinle-
Buraya geçin: