Şarkı Dinle,Müzik Dinle,Arabesk Dinle,Rock Dinle,Rap Dinle Forumcu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnasayfaAramaLatest imagesKayıt OlGiriş yap
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
sinema izle
Arama

Sonuç :

Rechercher çıkıntı araştırma
En son konular
» Elway wants Tebow to be less cautious and 'pull the trigger'
NBA calls 11th hour labour meeting Icon_minitimePerş. Ocak 05, 2012 11:04 am tarafından anylove

» Is it possible you notice any substantial good condition? Choosing laptop computer wizardry, a photo try that’ll enchant just about every single lover so, who considerations she’s excessive fat
NBA calls 11th hour labour meeting Icon_minitimePerş. Kas. 10, 2011 10:34 am tarafından lujinyu

» Olympus Scandal Means ‘Japan Way’ No Longer Excuse
NBA calls 11th hour labour meeting Icon_minitimePerş. Kas. 10, 2011 5:37 am tarafından sumtwo

» Woman Accuses Cain of Bold Sexual Advance
NBA calls 11th hour labour meeting Icon_minitimeSalı Kas. 08, 2011 3:09 am tarafından yidiandiana

» Miami Dolphins no longer winless after defeating Kansas City Chiefs
NBA calls 11th hour labour meeting Icon_minitimePtsi Kas. 07, 2011 3:18 am tarafından yidiandiana

» Veteran's journey from Iraq to Oakland protests
NBA calls 11th hour labour meeting Icon_minitimePerş. Kas. 03, 2011 3:19 am tarafından youxieshi

» Bruins end losing streak against Senators
NBA calls 11th hour labour meeting Icon_minitimeÇarş. Kas. 02, 2011 11:02 am tarafından Swinderman

» Justice Department Sues South Carolina Over State's Strict Immigration Law
NBA calls 11th hour labour meeting Icon_minitimeSalı Kas. 01, 2011 4:29 am tarafından kuaiguonianlo

» Craig HR, Freese 2B Give Cards 3-2 Lead in Game 7
NBA calls 11th hour labour meeting Icon_minitimeC.tesi Ekim 29, 2011 4:33 am tarafından Swinderman

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
En iyi yollayıcılar
burak1907kms (208)
NBA calls 11th hour labour meeting I_vote_lcapNBA calls 11th hour labour meeting I_voting_barNBA calls 11th hour labour meeting I_vote_rcap 
Admin (122)
NBA calls 11th hour labour meeting I_vote_lcapNBA calls 11th hour labour meeting I_voting_barNBA calls 11th hour labour meeting I_vote_rcap 
emre izol (74)
duygusuz (60)
murat (30)
erdemm (21)
parsturk (18)
ozan63 (8)
Pawkone (8)
lujinyu (3)
Istatistikler
Toplam 116 kayıtlı kullanıcımız var
Son kaydolan kullanıcımız: limin

Kullanıcılarımız toplam 618 mesaj attılar bunda 614 konu
Anahtar-kelime
SOHBET
Get your own Chat Box! Go Large! Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

NBA calls 11th hour labour meeting

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
anylove

Mesaj Sayısı : 2
Kayıt tarihi : 11/10/10

NBA calls 11th hour labour meeting Empty
MesajKonu: NBA calls 11th hour labour meeting   NBA calls 11th hour labour meeting Icon_minitimeCuma Ekim 14, 2011 12:05 pm

Top negotiators for the NBA and players' association met Sunday night in perhaps the last chance to avoid canceled regular-season games.

Commissioner David Stern has set Monday as the deadline for a new labor deal to be reached before the first two weeks of the season will be canceled. No meetings had been planned since he set the deadline Tuesday, before the sides agreed to talk Sunday.
NBA calls 11th hour labour meeting Nbalabour10_jpg_1328776cl-8
Stern, Deputy Commissioner Adam Silver, owners Peter Holt of San Antonio and Glen Taylor of Minnesota, and senior vice president and deputy cheap jerseys general counsel Dan Rube met with union executive director Billy Hunter, president Derek Fisher of the Lakers and vice president Maurice Evans of the Wizards, and attorneys Jeffrey Kessler and Ron Klempner.

The meeting comes two days after the union said the league insisted it accept a 50-50 split of revenues as a condition to meet. Instead, the nfl jerseys cheap precondition was dropped, a person with knowledge of the situation told The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the details were to remain private.

No talks had been expected after Friday's developments, when the league said it had been willing to meet on other issues but confirmed nhl jerseys cheap it wouldn't go beyond a 50-50 split. Union executive director Billy Hunter had planned to fly to Los Angeles on Monday for a regional meeting with members.

That meeting is still planned. Fisher sent a letter to players, obtained by The Associated Press and other outlets, urging as many as possible to attend.

“We find these meetings extremely cheap jerseys from china productive and informative as we review the status and details of the CBA negotiations, answer questions and discuss next steps,” Fisher wrote.

But travel plans could change if there is enough progress Sunday. Talks were still ongoing more than four hours after they began.

Owners brought the idea of the 50-50 split to players on Tuesday, which they rejected. They were guaranteed 57 per cent of basketball revenues in the previous collective bargaining agreement and have said they wouldn't go below 53 per cent in a new deal.

Even if they were able to agree on the revenue split Sunday, the structure of the salary cap system hasn't been worked out, and numerous other items haven't even been touched because the two main issues have been so contested.

The season is scheduled to open Nov. 1.cheap nfl jerseys

read more:http://asepcanda.5forum.info/t3257-nba-calls-11th-hour-labour-meeting
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
http://www.shopingjerseys.com

NBA calls 11th hour labour meeting
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
Şarkı Dinle,Müzik Dinle,Arabesk Dinle,Rock Dinle,Rap Dinle Forumcu :: pop dinle-
Buraya geçin: