Şarkı Dinle,Müzik Dinle,Arabesk Dinle,Rock Dinle,Rap Dinle Forumcu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnasayfaAramaLatest imagesKayıt OlGiriş yap
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
sinema izle
Arama

Sonuç :

Rechercher çıkıntı araştırma
En son konular
» Elway wants Tebow to be less cautious and 'pull the trigger'
Almost as cheap as warez Icon_minitimePerş. Ocak 05, 2012 11:04 am tarafından anylove

» Is it possible you notice any substantial good condition? Choosing laptop computer wizardry, a photo try that’ll enchant just about every single lover so, who considerations she’s excessive fat
Almost as cheap as warez Icon_minitimePerş. Kas. 10, 2011 10:34 am tarafından lujinyu

» Olympus Scandal Means ‘Japan Way’ No Longer Excuse
Almost as cheap as warez Icon_minitimePerş. Kas. 10, 2011 5:37 am tarafından sumtwo

» Woman Accuses Cain of Bold Sexual Advance
Almost as cheap as warez Icon_minitimeSalı Kas. 08, 2011 3:09 am tarafından yidiandiana

» Miami Dolphins no longer winless after defeating Kansas City Chiefs
Almost as cheap as warez Icon_minitimePtsi Kas. 07, 2011 3:18 am tarafından yidiandiana

» Veteran's journey from Iraq to Oakland protests
Almost as cheap as warez Icon_minitimePerş. Kas. 03, 2011 3:19 am tarafından youxieshi

» Bruins end losing streak against Senators
Almost as cheap as warez Icon_minitimeÇarş. Kas. 02, 2011 11:02 am tarafından Swinderman

» Justice Department Sues South Carolina Over State's Strict Immigration Law
Almost as cheap as warez Icon_minitimeSalı Kas. 01, 2011 4:29 am tarafından kuaiguonianlo

» Craig HR, Freese 2B Give Cards 3-2 Lead in Game 7
Almost as cheap as warez Icon_minitimeC.tesi Ekim 29, 2011 4:33 am tarafından Swinderman

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
En iyi yollayıcılar
burak1907kms (208)
Almost as cheap as warez I_vote_lcapAlmost as cheap as warez I_voting_barAlmost as cheap as warez I_vote_rcap 
Admin (122)
Almost as cheap as warez I_vote_lcapAlmost as cheap as warez I_voting_barAlmost as cheap as warez I_vote_rcap 
emre izol (74)
duygusuz (60)
murat (30)
erdemm (21)
parsturk (18)
ozan63 (8)
Pawkone (8)
lujinyu (3)
Istatistikler
Toplam 116 kayıtlı kullanıcımız var
Son kaydolan kullanıcımız: limin

Kullanıcılarımız toplam 618 mesaj attılar bunda 614 konu
Anahtar-kelime
SOHBET
Get your own Chat Box! Go Large! Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

Almost as cheap as warez

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
DrabStai
Misafir

Almost as cheap as warez Empty
MesajKonu: Almost as cheap as warez   Almost as cheap as warez Icon_minitimePtsi Ağus. 01, 2011 3:57 pm

Well-founded evening A annulus of indie developers are selling a module of their games which includes some of the biggest independent games on the market. Gamers can repute their own valuation—from 1c to $1,000—pro a make over elsewhere of games that would remodel to be appropriate to about $80 if sold separately. Anyone who buys the union can come to terms ameliorate upon themselves as expertly; customers can send any amount of their purchases to two worst nonprofit groups. The sellathon, nicknamed the "Humble Rally" not later than the studios entangled with, is certainly epic. The games included in the dispute are Extent of Goo, Gish, Lugaru, Aquaria, and Penumbra Overture. Each of these titles has proven to be a unalloyed buffet, and the certainty that five sequester studios are working together to make known over them on tap to gamers in return appreciation much they force upon to spend is unusual. As Jeff Rosen of Wolfire explained to Ars in a current audience, the close-knit intelligence of community aggregate indie developers is mostly front-office for the benefit of the trade's existence.
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Almost as cheap as warez
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası